Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Snow Session...

Okay, I promise all my blogs won't be as long as the first two...they were the BACKSTORY, so it takes a little bit of real estate to explain the history behind my decision to blog.

I just wanted to let everyone know, yesterday I went snowboarding for the first time without a knee brace, loaded up on the Nopalea, and today I have the least amount of pain in my knee and body that I've ever experienced on a day after snowboarding. This product is LEGIT! No knee brace, and no knee pain. Even the bruise on my butt from landing on ICE is down a lot from yesterday. I landed on the same spot of ICE, on the same place on my butt, two runs in a row. I didn't try that jump again after the second time, and actually needed to take a break to stretch it out for a while.

Today, we went to Costco where I loaded up on my chicken breasts and muscle milk. Today, I'm starting to make changes for the rest of my life.

To health and wealth!

Aloha,
Isaac

1 comment:

  1. Good times and here's to a better decade than the last! Sounds like I should try the nopela. Jesse

    ReplyDelete