Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long Time No Talk...

"Eh, long time no talk!" A phrase common to da locals of Hawai'i Nei, when you don't see or talk to someone for a long period time. That is us. You and me, and all of the people who read my blog.

Well, baseball is here, and life is crazy again. Ever since February 22, life has been busy!!! No excuse for not writing my blog though...because in place of spending some time here, I've also been to a Nike Coaches clinic for football, and golfed on a Sunday or two in some amazing March Oregon weather. Of course, I say that amidst a cold, rainy day, but that's Oregon springtime for ya!

So, excuses aside, let's get down to business! I'm currently at 286.7! So in the last 3 weeks, I broke the 290 mark, and now have my eyes on the 270s! I'll let you know when I get down below 284 because that would be my 20 pound weight loss! That would require a celebration, like Pizza Hut or something. Ha!

One thing that has helped me a TON, especially now during the baseball season, is an iPhone app called "Lose It". If you're an iPhoner and are trying to lose weight, it's a GREAT app. You can input your activity for the day, what you eat, and what your weight loss goals are, and they help hold you accountable to it. It takes a little bit of time to input some of your regular diet foods, but once you get rolling, it's easy! There is a large data base of foods from the supermarket and from popular fast food joints (which basically shows you how disgusting fast food is and keeps you from going there).

On the Nopalea front, I have to admit that at times I feel like I'm drinking it to just drink it. I've become so accustomed to feeling good while drinking it, that I have to admit that I forgot how good it is to me and my knee. However, last weekend, I spent Friday and Saturday night in Portland at the Nike Coaches clinic. I've been going for the last 5 years, and it's been awesome. I've been able to hear from coaching classics such as Tressel and Carrol, and some of the upcoming young guns like Kiffin and Sarkisian. Anyways, I forgot to take some Nopalea with me, and on Sunday afternoon, as I lifted weights, I felt HORRIBLE! My knee hurt, my shoulder hurt, and it literally dawned on me mid rep of a unilateral incline bench press that I hadn't had any Nopalea since Thursday. Started to drink it again on Monday, and by today, I felt great again!

Business wise, I'm starting to get excited. My mom is getting involved, and is helping spread the Nopalea benefits around Hawaii. We're really excited about the opportunities in the future. Also, I'm starting to see the business grow. TriVita (Nopalea's parent company) has an awesome program to help your business called the Get2It program. If you personally acquire 2 customers, you qualify to be given (or purchase) 3 more customers! Your business has the potential to grow exponentially!

Remember, if you have any questions about this awesome product, let me know. It is not only a product that can change your health and your life, but it also has the potential to be a business for you that can provide real income, real fast!

To Health and Wealth!

Aloha,
Isaac

1 comment:

  1. It's now April 2013 and I just read your blog for the first time. I'm ready for a story update!

    ReplyDelete